THE SUIT LEAGUE is a platform for advertising luxury products and brands towards successful men in their 30s and 40s. Our platform is enabled through founder Michael Christian Meyer by providing premium content via THE SUIT LEAGUE’s lifestyle blog as well as our social media accounts.
THE SUIT LEAGUE also keeps attracting financially successful readers and followers through features in renowned publications, targeting the clientele that our premium brand advertising partners wish to reach:
- The front cover of ROBB REPORT and a six-page story, presenting the BMW i8 Roadster. Download Link
- A double-page feature in ROBB REPORT, presenting the first class product on Emirate’s A380. Download Link
- A ten-page feature in HARBOR Magazine, presenting the Ferrari GTC4Lusso T. Download Link
- A six-page interview with Michael Christian Meyer in CREDUM Magazine. The publication of the Frankfurter Bankgesellschaft Group targets clients based in Germany and Switzerland, with an investment volume from €1 million.
Download Link (Full article, German version)
Download Link (English translation, text only)
- A feature in the Spanish issue of ESQUIRE. Download Link
- A double-page interview in the magazine of Munich based PR company Schaffelhuber Communications, introducing the success story of our premium advertising platform. Download Link
Our strict quality over quantity approach, aiming to reach readers and followers that have the means to purchase the luxury products and services that are advertised on our platform, has been, among others, rewarded with:
- The global brand ambassadorship for Breitling for 2020
- A long-term cooperation with private jet provider NetJets
- And cooperations with Rolls-Royce, LH Private Jet, Maserati, Bentley, Dior, Porsche, Bulgari, American Express, Tom Ford, Montblanc, Panerai, Chopard, Dom Pérignon, and many more.
Before launching THE SUIT LEAGUE, Michael worked as Sales Director for digital products for the Condé Nast publications VOGUE and GQ.
For more information on partnering, please submit your contact details to: